UTICA, N.Y. – The Utica Children’s Museum is offering virtual programs and activities for kids during winter break from Feb. 15 – 19.
It’s free to participate in any of the one-hour programs, but pre-registration is required.
Here are the programs planned for the week:
Monday, Feb. 15: Via Aquarium, sponsored by CSArch
- The Museum will be partnering with the Via Aquarium in Schenectady and all participants will receive a $2 off coupon to visit the aquarium in person.
Tuesday, Feb. 16: Mardi Gras for Kids
- Learn about Mardi Gras, have a mini-language lesson to learn some French and make your own mask while listening to some New Orleans music.
Wednesday, Feb. 17: Lyrics with Leeky, in partnership with Levitt AMP Utica Music Series
- A collective rap-writing class for kids with Utica artist Malik Johnson – “Leeky XIV."
Thursday, Feb. 18: WoodCreek Reptiles, sponsored by JAY-K Lumber
- Bill Woodruff will bring some reptile friends on camera and share fun facts about them.
Friday, Feb. 19: Financial Friday with First Source
- Learn about saving vs. spending, what kind of accounts kids can open and more. Participants will be put into a drawing to win a pair of Braavos True Wireless Auto Pair Earbuds.
All programs will be held via Zoom and begin at 11 a.m.
To register, click here.