Utica, N.Y. - Utica City FC announced that they have re-signed defender Logan Roberts to a two-year deal, Tuesday.
Per team and league policy, terms of the deal have not been released.
The 25-year-old Syracuse native is coming off of a career year where he tallied 10 goals, and had two assists for 12 points in 21 games played.
He also blocked nine shots and was named the team's breakout player of the year.
"Last season was one of the most enjoyable years I've had playing this game," said Roberts. "The decision for me to return was an easy one. I'm looking forward to an even better second season for myself, the team and the City."
- Utica City FC re-signs Logan Roberts for two years
- Utica City FC signs its 'marquee player' for inaugural season
- Utica City FC announces 2018-19 schedule
- Couple ties the knot at Utica City FC game
- Ryan Hall named first Utica City FC head coach
- Utica City FC takes down Blast in home opener
- Utica City FC's Darren Toby named MASL Defender of the Year
- Ubiparipovic discusses his desire to remain in Utica long-term after signing extension with Utica City FC
- Utica FC Home Opener at Adirondack Bank Center
- Utica City signs coach Ryan Hall to three-year extension