UTICA, NY – The first month of 2020 will soon be a thing of the past, and for some people, the New Year’s resolutions they made will soon be a thing of the past as well.
One local company wants to help you keep your resolutions and hopefully inspire the community in the process.
Utica Coffee is offering a free one year supply of coffee to the winner of their Wake The Hell Up New Year’s Challenge.
They asked people to post videos about their New Year’s resolutions on the company’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Those entries will be narrowed down and the general public will vote to who gets a one year supply of Wake The Hell Up brand coffee.
“We got some pretty cool ones,” says Mark Needham, Director of Media and Marketing at Utica Coffee.
“One person wants to run a thousand miles, so that’s 3 miles a day. Another person wants to read 12 books, so a book a month. Still, others are doing meditation. Stuff like that.”
The second-place winner will receive a $30 Utica Coffee gift card.
The third-place winner will receive a 10-ounce bag of the coffee of their choice.
- Utica Coffee to give away a year's supply of coffee
- Utica Coffee Roasting delivers turkeys to Utica, Rome rescue missions
- California judge rules coffee requires cancer warning
- The Harried Housewife: Coffee Cake Muffins
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee Shop proposed in Cooperstown
- From bird-friendly coffee to chocolate safe for the rainforest, these holiday gifts give back
- Starbucks is giving out free coffee to frontline health care workers
- Dunkin Donuts is official coffee of Adirondack Bank Center, Utica Comets
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office to host 'Community Coffee' events Friday
- Fastrac launches 'Free Coffee Mondays' for mobile app users