UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica College is getting more than $300,000 from the state to buy new security equipment, and improve safety campus-wide.
The money comes from the higher education capital matching grant program.
Campuses that receive grants are required to invest at least three dollars of their own funds for every one dollar the state chips in.
- Utica College getting thousands to improve campus safety
- Utica College commencement ceremony
- Utica College awarded grant to aid in safety, prevention measures
- Herkimer College closing campus children's center
- Utica College Grows New Walls
- Utica College Red Flag Campaign
- Utica Curling Club's College Bonspiel
- Utica College Regional Science Fair
- Utica College students hold ceremony for first responders of campus-wide lockdown
- Utica Rescue Mission preparing to serve thousands