As curling takes center stage in the Winter Olympics, locally the Utica Curling Club – one of the oldest in the nation – is hosting an open house.
The open house will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the club’s facility at 8300 Clark Mills Rd. in Whitesboro. Anybody can attend the open house, but kids 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The cost to addend the open house is $10 and it includes instruction and the equipment needed to deliver and sweep a curing stone.
Registration is not required.
- Utica Curling Club to host open house Saturday
- Utica Curling Club hosts Mitchell Bonspiel
- Curling Club holds Olympic Open House
- Utica Curling Club hosts historic Gordon International Bonspiel
- Learn how to curl with the Utica Curling Club
- Olympic Gold means big turnout for Utica Curling Club Olympic Open House
- Mug Club: MVILR Open House
- Utica Armory holds open house
- Mug Club: Mohawk Fire Department Open House