Utica Dollars for Scholars deadline to apply for scholarships is March 31st. This is for high school students and their families in Oneida and Herkimer Counties. More than $150,000 will be awarded this year.
Funding for scholarships is the result of individual, family, business, and memorial tax-deductible contributions to Utica Dollars for Scholars. Over the last several years, the Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties has helped as well.
Over the last several years a partnership with the Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties, the result of which is the administration of and providing recommendations for recipients of awards from their generous donors. The result has been a significant increase in our average awards, and some as high as $5,000 in a single year or $12,000 over 4-years.
Students can apply at utica.dollarsforscholars.org
- Utica Dollars for Scholars deadline approaching
- 25th Anniversary for Utica Dollars for Scholars
- Utica Dollars for Scholars awards local students
- Deadline approaching for UPD applications
- Deadline approaches to avoid government shutdown
- Ride for Missing Children Deadline Approaching
- Deadline approaches for Rome police exam
- Deadline approaches for income tax extensions
- Deadline approaches for pistol permit holders to recertify
- Openings: Oneida County Sheriff's Dept. application deadlines approaching