UTICA- Downtown Utica was the place to be on Saturday night for the annual Mayor's Gala to benefit the Kelberman Center.
Hundreds of people filled the DoubleTree to enjoy an evening of food, drinks, live music and dancing. Mayor Rob Palmieri and his wife hosted the event that raises thousands of dollars that will help diagnose autism.
- Utica Mayor's Benefit Gala
- Newstalk: Utica Mayor's Gala
- Utica mayor's gala will benefit the ARC Oneida Lewis
- Mayor's Benefit Gala raises more than $42,000 for Kelberman Center
- Utica Mayor's Gala benefits The Arc, Oneida Lewis Chapter's Chefs Express
- Kelberman Center to benefit from funds raised at 2018 Mayor's Gala
- "Mayor's Ride" through Utica
- Mug Club: Gala Di Mistero
- Mug Club: Hope House Gala
- Abraham House 20th annual gala