NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. – Utica National Group Foundation is now the title sponsor for the 5K race that takes place every year in conjunction with the Boilermaker Road Race.
The company was a longtime sponsor of the Utica National Kids’ Run that first started in 1989.
“For 105 years, Utica National has been a keystone community partner to so many in our region,” said Boilermaker President Mark Donovan. "The Boilermaker is incredibly grateful for their generous support over the past three decades and is thrilled with the decision to increase their participation with the title sponsorship of the 5K event on Boilermaker weekend. We look forward to growing our partnership in years to come.”
The Boilermaker 15K and 5K races will take place on Sunday, July 12, 2020.
- Utica National new sponsor for Boilermaker 5K race
- Boilermaker 5K, 15K & wheelchair race top finishers
- Boilermaker Road Race unveils 2018 logo, new 15K sponsor
- Boilermaker 15K and 5K races both sold out
- Celebrate the Champions: Boilermaker 15K and 5K Race results
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K
- Boilermaker officials paint 5K start line Monday
- Mudfest sponsors refugees in Boilermaker's Charity Bib program
- Event information for Utica National Kids' Run on Boilermaker weekend
- Boilermaker Sunday kicks off with 5K on Burrstone Road