UTICA, N.Y. - Utica Police are releasing surveillance video related to a shooting that happened on City Street on Friday that sent two people to the hospital.
Police are asking for anyone who may be able to identify the people shown in the video to contact them with any information.
The shooting happened on the corner of City Street and Capital Avenue Friday evening.
Police say when officers got on scene, they were told one man was shot in the stomach and had already been taken to the hospital. The other person who was shot in the leg was still on scene and was rushed to the hospital.
Police say one of the victims is still in the hospital in stable condition and the other has been released.
No one is in custody right now.
If anyone has any information regarding their identities they can contact the Utica Police Criminal Investigations Division at 315-223-3510 or the Major Crimes Unit at 315-360-6976.
- Utica Police release surveillance video related to a shooting on City Street Friday
- Two injured after shooting on City Street in Utica
- UPDATE: Utica police ID man killed in Bleecker Street shooting
- Utica police ID teen killed in Elizabeth Street shooting
- Police ID Steuben Street shooting victim in Utica
- Utica police investigating death on William Street
- UPDATE: Utica police investigating homicide on Elizabeth Street in Utica
- Parkland videos released
- Man accused in Utica's South Street shooting finds attorney