UTICA, N.Y. (WKTV) - Utica Police have confirmed a possible overdose pending toxicology results on Kellogg Avenue in Utica.
They tell us officers responded to an address on Kellogg Ave. around 6:50 p.m. Thursday.
No other information is being released at this time.
Before this, we had reported a total of 13 drug overdose deaths so far in 2019 in Oneida County.
As of Monday there had been a total of 105 overdoses since January 1.
- Police confirm possible overdose death in Utica
- Drug overdose deaths skyrocketed among women
- Possible overdose death investigation in Camden
- Utica police investigating death on William Street
- Utica man believed to be linked to overdose deaths appears in court
- Utica man believed to be linked to local overdose deaths facing drug charge
- Combating fentanyl overdoses
- Overdose death certificates must now indicate type of opioid involved
- Opioid overdose deaths on the decline in New York
- Utica Police promote two officers