UPDATE: The Utica Police Department wants to speak with the man in the attached photographs in connections to a robbery Monday evening at GPO Federal Credit Union.
Utica Police said the man is not considered a suspect, only an individual they would like to speak to relative to the investigation.
If you know the identity of the man, or have any information about the robbery, you are asked to contact Utica Police Department Criminal Investigations Division at (315) 223-3510. All calls may be kept confidential.
UTICA – The Utica Police Department is investigating a robbery at GPO Federal Credit Union that occurred Monday evening.
The robbery at GPO Federal Credit Union, located at 2711 Genesee Street, was reported at 5:02 p.m., according to the Oneida County 911 Center. Utica and New Hartford police departments were both dispatched to the scene.
Utica police say a white male came into the credit union at closing time and showed a note to the teller, and he was given an undisclosed amount of money. Police say the suspect did not display a weapon, and nobody was injured in the incident.
A suspect is not in custody at this time.
- Utica Police seek identity of man in connection to GPO robbery
- Utica police investigating robbery at GPO Federal Credit Union
- Whitesboro man arrested in connection to GPO Federal Credit Union robbery
- Utica police seek Stewart's Shops robbery suspect
- CMN 2018 Thanks GPO Federal Credit Union
- New Hartford police seek identity of larceny suspect
- Dolgeville GPO worker accused of stealing from someone's checking account
- Utica man charged with attempted robbery
- Utica police seek help identifying burglary suspect
- Utica police seek man suspect of stealing from pharmacy