New numbers are out on the unemployment rate for the Utica area, and local unemployement rates are down.
Across the state employment in the private sector increased by 88,900 jobs for February 2019.
Locally the Utica-Rome area had a 4.9 percent unemployment rate for last month, which is down from last February at 6.1 percent.
- Utica-Rome unemployment rates are down
- Herkimer County unemployment rate increases to 5.1%
- US employers add 228K jobs, unemployment rate stays 4.1 pct.
- New York state unemployment rate hits record low
- Utica Coffee Roasting delivers turkeys to Utica, Rome rescue missions
- Local unemployment numbers on the rise
- AP analysis: Unemployment, income affect life expectancy
- First day of unemployment for Remington employees
- Centro to suspend bus services in Rome, Utica
- New season at Utica-Rome Speedway begins May 6