Hockey, soccer, and now a rodeo – the Adirondack Bank Center will host the Utica Stampede.
It will be the second time the American Professional Rodeo Association is coming to Utica. The first time was in 1989.
The stampede spans two days and will feature eight different events, including bull riding, team roping and steer wrestling.
The event is July 11 and 12.
Tickets went on sale Friday.
- Utica Stampede coming back to the AUD this summer
- Free concert series coming back to Utica this summer
- AUD Authority purchases Tartan Textile property for future Nexus Center
- Site of former Stampede Steakhouse and Joel's Steakhouse up for sale
- Hope Day comes to Utica
- CNY Fashion Week comes to Utica
- Harlem Globetrotters coming to Utica in February
- New restaurant coming to downtown Utica
- Small Business Development Center coming to Utica
- Utica Summerfest was such a hit, it's coming back for another season