UTICA – The Utica firefighter accused of performing a lewd act on a female coworker’s gear has now agreed to submit a DNA sample.
Last week, Oneida County Judge Michael Dwyer granted Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara’s request to compel Utica firefighter Richard Forte to submit DNA evidence.
Forte has not been charged with a crime, but he’s accused of masturbating into a female coworker’s work pants while she was out on a call between Jan. 5 and Jan. 6. The other firefighters who were working at that time have already submitted their DNA, and Forte had refused until he was ordered to by a judge.
A DNA test usually takes a couple of weeks.
We will continue to follow this story as it develops.
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act agrees to submit DNA sample
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act toward female coworker ordered to submit DNA sample
- Utica firefighter fired following lewd act allegations
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act against female coworker
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act arraigned on several charges
- Motions adjourned in lewd act case against former Utica firefighter
- Utica man accused of committing lewd acts in his car
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store
- Judge drops 1 charge against Utica firefighter accused of lewd act
- UPDATE: Trial underway for former Utica firefighter accused of lewd act