UTICA – A Utica firefighter was injured on a call for a bus fire early Tuesday morning.
Just before 4 a.m. Tuesday, a fire broke out in a bus that was in the Birnie bus garage on Dwyer Avenue in Utica.
The Utica fire chief says the firefighter has already returned to work.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation.
- Utica firefighter injured responding to Birnie bus fire
- Birnie Bus school bus driver disciplined
- Birnie Bus corporate responds to concerns; UCSD consulting with lawyers
- Birnie Bus workers vote against unionizing
- Employees evacuate Birnie Bus following reports of possible chemical spill
- Workers, parents rally for a 'Better Birnie Bus'
- Birnie Bus offering Heart Run shuttle service from 4 locations
- Firefighters injured in Middlefield fire
- Firefighter injured in early morning fire in Utica
- Firefighter injured following massive Remet building fire in Utica