UTICA, N.Y. – The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a Utica man accused of engaging in inappropriate conduct with a boy under the age of 17.
Matthew Cummings, 28, was arrested Friday, Nov. 15, and charged with endangering the welfare of a child and first-degree unlawful dealing with a child, both misdemeanors.
The Sheriff’s Office says the arrest came after an incident that happened in July of 2019.
An order of protection was issued on behalf of the victim, who has also been offered services through the Child Advocacy Center.
Cummings was held at the Utica Police Department, pending arraignment at Utica City Court.
- Utica man accused of inappropriate conduct with young boy
- Utica woman accused of raping teenage boy
- Lee man accused of having inappropriate conversation with 14-year-old girl
- Oriskany Falls man accused of inappropriate contact with 14-year-old girl
- Utica man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man accused of forcibly touching teen
- Utica man accused of committing lewd acts in his car
- Utica man accused of burglarizing several downtown businesses
- Man accused in Utica's Cornhill shooting pleads not guilty
- Case against man accused of killing grandmother in Utica adjourned