UTICA, N.Y. -- A Utica man has been arrested on child rape charges.
The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office and the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center say Elisha Patterson, 18 of Utica, had sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old girl last summer at a home in the city.
Following their investigation, Patterson was charged with second-degree rape.
He was held at the Utica Police Department pending arraignment, and an order of protection was requested for the victim.
The child has also been offered counseling services through the center.
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Utica woman accused of raping teenage boy
- 35-year-old Utica man accused of raping a child
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- Lee man accused of having inappropriate conversation with 14-year-old girl
- Lowville man accused of sexually abusing 14-year old
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Edmeston man accused of raping a minor