WEST TURIN, N.Y. -- Lewis County sheriff's deputies are investigating a snowmobile crash involving a Utica man.
Sheriff's deputies say Scott Inman, 47, of Utica, failed to negotiate a curve on Trail C4A, and hit a tree off the right-hand side of the trail. Police reports say the accident happened Wednesday night, along Michigan Mills Road, in West Turin.
Inman was flown to SUNY Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse, where he is being treated for his injuries.
New York State Police assisted on-scene as well as Constableville Fire Department & Ambulance, Lewis County Search & Rescue, and Mercy Flight.
- Utica man airlifted to hospital following snowmobile crash
- Man critically injured after Inlet snowmobile crash
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash
- Middleville man dead in snowmobile crash
- At least 1 person airlifted to hospital following Trenton crash
- Rome Snowmobile Patrol
- Are Snowmobiles Too Loud?
- Vintage snowmobiles and tradition
- Snowmobile Safety Tips
- Snowmobiles and bathing suits