UTICA, N.Y. -- A Utica man is facing drug charges after police say they seized drugs and more than $1,800 in cash from his home.
Randy Sook is charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia, and obstructing governmental administration.
Utica police say they found cocaine, heroin, meth, and the cash during a search of his home.
Sook was picked up Monday, while riding his bicycle on Court Street.
- Utica man arrested after cocaine, heroin, meth, cash found in home search
- Cocaine, psychedelic mushrooms among items found during Oneonta search
- Utica traffic stop leads to cocaine charge for Oneida man
- Utica man and woman charged following investigation into cocaine sales
- Utica man pleads guilty in cocaine conspiracy case
- Four men arrested after loaded gun, pot, cash found during Utica traffic stop, police say
- Police: 2 Utica men found with 226 grams of cocaine during traffic stop
- Rome man accused of stealing cash, jewelry from Westmoreland home
- Cocaine and synthetic marijuana found during Rome traffic stop
- Utica man facing felony drug charges after investigation into cocaine sales