UTICA – A Utica man is under arrest after police say he raped an underage girl.
State Police and the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center tell NewsChannel 2 that 50-year-old Calvin K. Hoyle is charged with one count of felony third degree rape. He is accused of having sexual contact with a female less than 17 years old last month at a home in Utica.
Hoyle was arraigned in Utica City Court and is being held without bail.
- Utica man charged with child rape
- Utica man faces rape charges
- 35-year-old Utica man accused of raping a child
- Utica man charged with child sex abuse
- Utica man charged in 2007 rape case involving 2 children
- How Utica man could be charged with decade-old rape
- Rome man accused of raping child
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Chittenango man accused of raping child