UTICA – A local man previously convicted of first-degree rape has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.
Wallis A. Flagg, 31, of Utica, was arrested for physically assaulting and raping a woman in Rome on Jan. 3, 2019. He was found guilty on charges of rape, third-degree assault, third-degree criminal mischief and petit larceny.
In addition to the 12-year sentence, Flagg will also be under 10 years of post-release supervision. He was also issued an order of protection and ordered to pay restitution.
- Utica man convicted of rape, assault sentenced to 12 years
- Little Falls man convicted of rape sentenced to 12 years in prison
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Utica man charged with child rape
- Convicted Utica drug trafficker sentenced to decade behind bars
- Sentencing delayed for man convicted of killing homeless man in Utica
- Man injured in Utica assault, investigation underway
- Utica man sentenced for raping girl under the age of 15
- Bill Cosby convicted of sexually assaulting woman
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child