ROME, NY-- A 30-year-old Utica man is accused of raping a woman.
According to the Rome Police Department, Wallis Flagg, of Utica, physically assaulted a female victim over several hours beginning on the evening of Jan. 2, and continuing into the early hours of Jan. 3.
During the course of the assault police said Flagg had unwanted sexual intercourse with the victim.
Flagg is charged with rape, assault and petit larceny. He has been sent to Oneida County Correctional Facility without bail.
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Utica man charged with child rape
- Utica man charged in 2007 rape case involving 2 children
- How Utica man could be charged with decade-old rape
- Utica man arrested, charged with 5 counts of rape
- Otsego County man facing rape, criminal sexual act charges
- Clinton man facing charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- Utica man facing several felony child porn charges