ROME, NY-- A 30-year-old Utica man is accused of raping a woman.
According to the Rome Police Department, Wallis Flagg, of Utica, physically assaulted a female victim over several hours beginning on the evening of Jan. 2, and continuing into the early hours of Jan. 3.
During the course of the assault police said Flagg had unwanted sexual intercourse with the victim.
Flagg is charged with rape, assault and petit larceny. He has been sent to Oneida County Correctional Facility without bail.
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Utica man charged with child rape
- How Utica man could be charged with decade-old rape
- Utica man charged in 2007 rape case involving 2 children
- Otsego County man facing rape, criminal sexual act charges
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- Utica man facing list of drug and weapon charges
- Utica man facing list of drug charges following apartment search
- Utica man facing several felony child porn charges