UTICA -- A Utica man will face sentencing Thursday in connection to the 2013 death of Odum Shealey.
That shooting happened in the area of Eagle Street and Conklin Avenue.
Harold Lanaux pleaded guilty in February to criminal possession of a weapon.
He was previously charged with second degree murder, but those charges were dropped.
If convicted, Lanaux could face eight years in prison.
- Utica man faces sentencing in connection to 2013 fatal shooting
- Utica man sentenced to prison time in connection to 2013 shooting death
- Lawsuit against Utica police officer, city of Utica for 2013 shooting dismissed
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Man who admitted to school shooting threat sentenced in Utica
- Utica woman sentenced after pleading guilty to robbery that lead to fatal shooting
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child
- Oneida man accused of sexually abusing child in 2013
- Man charged with manslaughter in connection to Utica woman's death