UTICA, N.Y. -- A Utica man faces charges for allegedly sending indecent material to a 12-year-old.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Department,18-year-old Sheldon Olin faces one count of disseminating indecent material to a minor.
He's being held right now on $2,500 bail, but the investigation is ongoing and more charges could be pending.
The victim has been offered counseling.
- Utica man facing charges for allegedly sending indecent material to 12-year-old
- Utica sex offender facing new charges involving child porn, indecent material
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Utica man facing felony charges for allegedly possessing an illegal stimulant
- Richfield Springs man facing felony charge for allegedly punching TV
- Police: Man charged in shooting of 12-year-old Syracuse boy
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- Utica man facing several felony child porn charges