UTICA – A Utica man is facing felony drug and weapon charges following an extensive narcotics investigation, according to the Utica Police Department.
Utica police say they executed numerous search warrants in Utica on March 23 that were all part of an extensive investigation into the possession and sale of illegal narcotics.
Police say significant quantities of heroin, fentanyl and cocaine were seized during the searches, along with several illegal firearms and cash.
Brian Conway, 45, is charged with felony first-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and felony third-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
- Utica man facing drug, weapon charges following narcotics investigation
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- Utica man facing list of drug and weapon charges
- Utica man facing list of drug, weapon charges
- Camden man facing charges in ongoing narcotics investigation
- Parolee facing several drug, weapon charges in Utica
- Utica man faces rape charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- Five people face weapons, drug charges after traffic stop in Utica
- Utica man facing list of drug charges following apartment search