UTICA, N.Y. -- A Utica man is facing felony charges after a traffic stop that turned up a large amount of drugs.
State police say they pulled over Nagmuddin Eltobah in the town of Newburgh for multiple vehicle and traffic violations.
They say he had 106 grams of khat on him – it's a stimulant.
The driver is charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
He's due back in court, in Newburgh, later this week.
- Utica man facing felony charges for allegedly possessing an illegal stimulant
- Richfield Springs man facing felony charge for allegedly punching TV
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- Oneonta woman facing felony charge for allegedly driving stolen car
- Utica man facing several felony child porn charges
- Utica man faces rape charges
- 2 Utica men accused of illegally possessing handgun
- Utica man charged with felony for allegedly violating order of protection
- Utica man pleads guilty to drug possession charge
- Jussie Smollett arrested and faces a felony charge for allegedly filing false police report