UTICA – A Utica man is facing felony drug charges after he was allegedly found to be in possession of cocaine and marijuana, according to New York State Police.
Police say the arrest of 21-year-old Larz Forsyth of Utica is the result of an ongoing investigation into cocaine being sold in the Utica area. A search warrant was executed at Forsyth’s residence at 814 Newell Street and police say investigators found and seized cocaine, marijuana, Adderall, a scale, packaging material and approximately $5,000 in cash.
Forsyth is charged with felony third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and felony fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was arraigned in the city of Utica and released after he posted his $15,000 bond.
Police say the investigation is ongoing and further charges are pending.
- Utica man facing felony drug charges after investigation into cocaine sales
- Utica man and woman charged following investigation into cocaine sales
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- Utica man facing drug, weapon charges following narcotics investigation
- Utica man facing several felony child porn charges
- Utica traffic stop leads to cocaine charge for Oneida man
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges following Bleecker Street search
- Utica man facing list of drug and weapon charges
- Utica man facing list of drug charges following apartment search