UTICA – A Utica man is facing a list of drug and weapon charges following an investigation into the possession and sale of illegal narcotics, according to the Utica Police Department.
On Wednesday, Utica police executed a search warrant at 51 Grant Street, where they say they found and seized a handgun, a quantity of cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Ellery Oravetz, 38, of Utica, is charged with the following:
- Second-degree criminal possession of a weapon (Felony)
- Third-degree criminal possession of a weapon (Felony)
- Criminal possession of a firearm (Felony)
- Fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon (Misdemeanor)
- Two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (Felony)
- Two counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (Misdemeanor)
- Two counts of second-degree criminal use of drug paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)
- Unlawful possession of marijuana (Violation)