UTICA – A Utica man is facing a list of drug and weapon charges following an apartment search, according to the Utica Police Department.
On March 8, Utica police executed a search warrant a 38 Scott St., Apt. 2E in Utica. Police say the search was part of an extensive investigation into the possession and sale of illegal narcotics.
During the search police say they found a significant quantity of heroin and cocaine, a quantity of marijuana and an illegal semi-automatic handgun.
Rashleigh Austin, 32, is charged with the following:
- Two counts of second-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (Felony)
- Two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (Felony)
- Three counts of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (Misdemeanor)
- Three counts of second-degree criminal use of drug paraphernalia – scales, packaging, diluents (Misdemeanor)
- Fifth degree criminal possession of marijuana (Misdemeanor)
- Two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a weapon (Felony)
- Fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon (Misdemeanor)
Austin is currently being held at the Oneida County Jail.
- Utica man facing list of drug and weapon charges
- Utica man facing list of drug, weapon charges
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- Utica man facing drug, weapon charges following narcotics investigation
- Utica man facing list of drug charges following apartment search
- Parolee facing several drug, weapon charges in Utica
- Utica man faces rape charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- Five people face weapons, drug charges after traffic stop in Utica
- 2 facing long list of drug charges in Madison County