LONG LAKE, N.Y. -- A Utica man is dead after a two-vehicle crash in Long Lake.
State police say Edward Brown Jr.’s car struck a state DEC pickup truck on Route 28 North Wednesday.
Brown's vehicle then hit a guiderail and rolled several times landing in a ditch.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the truck was not hurt.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Utica man killed in Long Lake two-vehicle crash
- Rome man killed in Woodhull Lake snowmobile crash
- Police ID Utica man killed in Higby Road crash
- Utica man killed in Fulton County motorcycle crash
- Utica man killed in 1-car crash in Trenton
- Police ID Utica man killed in crash involving motorized scooter
- Sheriff's office vehicle involved in crash in Utica
- Man who died after driving vehicle into Otsego Lake identified
- Utica man charged in Hopper Street crash
- Man dies after driving vehicle into South Utica house