UTICA, N.Y. - A 25-year-old from Utica admitted to firing a gun during a fight in Oneida Square in June.
Guido Gonzalez pleaded guilty Thursday in Oneida County Court.
Police say when they responded to the fight, they found a man with a large cut on his face from an assault.
Through the use of video surveillance and interviewing on-scene witnesses, Gonzalez was identified in the incident.
He's scheduled to be sentenced in October.
- Utica man pleads guilty to shots fired case
- Utica man pleads guilty in cocaine conspiracy case
- Utica man pleads not guilty in teen homicide case
- Utica man pleads guilty to sexual abuse
- Utica man pleads guilty to murder in John Street stabbing case
- Man convicted of Utica College threat pleads guilty in identity theft case
- Utica man pleads guilty to drug possession charge
- Utica man pleads guilty to trademark counterfeiting charge
- Utica man accused in grandmother's death pleads not guilty
- Man accused in Utica's Cornhill shooting pleads not guilty