UTICA, N.Y. -- A Utica man pleaded not guilty to vehicular manslaughter following a fatal crash in Kirkland.
The crash happened on Route 12 back in December and killed Brian Forte's 24-year-old passenger, Hanna Rice.
Forte, 30, was charged with vehicular manslaughter, and DWAI-drugs.
Thursday in court, he was released on $20,000 bail bond.
Forte is due back in Oneida County Court, possibly to report on a plea offer, on Wednesday.
- Utica man pleads not guilty to manslaughter charges following Kirkland fatal crash
- Case delayed for Utica man charged in Kirkland fatal crash
- Case against Utica man accused in Kirkland fatal crash adjourned
- Driver whose passenger died in Kirkland crash sentenced after pleading guilty to vehicular manslaughter
- Cause of Kirkland fatal crash still unknown
- Woman charged with vehicular manslaughter following Utica crash
- Utica man pleads guilty to sexual abuse
- Man charged with manslaughter in connection to Utica woman's death
- Utica man pleads guilty to drug possession charge
- Utica man pleads guilty to trademark counterfeiting charge