UTICA, N.Y. -- A Utica man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for sexually abusing a child under the age of 13. The incident happened in early February 2019.
Alfonso Davis Sr. previously entered a guilty plea to sexual abuse in the first degree.
Davis was sentenced, and now has 15 years of post-release supervision, a surcharge, waiver of appeal and an order of protection against him.
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child
- Utica man accused of sexually abusing child
- Camden man sentenced for attempting to sexually abuse a child
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man pleads guilty to sexual abuse
- Utica man charged with child sex abuse
- Rome teen accused of sexually abusing child
- Deerfield man sentenced for sexually abusing 5-year-old girl
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child