UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica Mayor Robert Palmieri, and his wife, Sue, presented a check for $56,000 to the ARC Oneida-Lewis chapter on Friday morning.
The ARC has served people with developmental disabilities since 1954.
“The money will be used to help renovate the space. To be able to get the equipment and purchase the equipment that will help create those great cupcakes and keep that going. We're also going to be using space for our fine art program, where we have artist, so actual art work will be produced there perhaps, and certainly shown there,” said Karen Korotzer, the CEO ARC Oneida/ Lewis.
This was actually the largest check presented to a local organization from the mayor's gala. They pick a different beneficiary every year.
- Utica mayor, wife present check to ARC Oneida-Lewis chapter
- Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter launches telehealth program
- Utica Mayor's Gala benefits The Arc, Oneida Lewis Chapter's Chefs Express
- Utica mayor's gala will benefit the ARC Oneida Lewis
- All smiles as Utica Comets players visited ARC Oneida-Lewis
- Mug Club: Arc Oneida-Lewis Open Interview Day
- AHL players visit Arc Oneida-Lewis for special meet-and-greet
- Cooling Centers in Oneida, Madison, Lewis counties
- Utica mayor presents $15,050 to MVHS Breast Care Center
- ARC Otsego awarded renovation funding