UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica Mayor Robert Palmieri, along with his wife Sue, announced the recipient of this year's mayor's gala proceeds.
The ARC Oneida Lewis chapter will be on the receiving end of ticket sales this year.
In addition to food, music and dancing, there will be ARC artwork on display and for sale.
Gala money will be used to expand the agency's "chefs express program.”
“I want to show everyone out there that people with disabilities, different kinds of disabilities can do thinks like making cupcakes, helping the community out, I want to teach people that we can actually do things,” said Angela Garrow.
The mayor's gala is Saturday, April 27, at the Doubletree by Hilton at the Hotel Utica. Tickets can be purchased online.
- Utica mayor's gala will benefit the ARC Oneida Lewis
- Utica Mayor's Gala benefits The Arc, Oneida Lewis Chapter's Chefs Express
- Utica Mayor's Benefit Gala
- Utica mayor, wife present check to ARC Oneida-Lewis chapter
- Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter launches telehealth program
- Newstalk: Utica Mayor's Gala
- All smiles as Utica Comets players visited ARC Oneida-Lewis
- Mug Club: Arc Oneida-Lewis Open Interview Day
- AHL players visit Arc Oneida-Lewis for special meet-and-greet
- Mayor's Benefit Gala raises more than $42,000 for Kelberman Center