UTICA - One man was arrested for DWI after a crash on Parkside Court Sunday night.
The Oneida County 911 Center says Utica police and firefighters were called to Parkside Court just after 8:00 p.m. for a report of a motor vehicle accident. There they found a car between Oneida Street and Storrs Ave. which had been involved in a crash.
Utica Police say 26-year-old Jamar Sessome of Utica was taken to St. Elizabeth Medical Center where he was treated for minor injuries and released. He has been charged with driving while intoxicated, three counts of aggravated unauthorized use of a vehicle – one of which is a felony – and traffic infractions.
Police also say Sessome is a parolee, and these charges violate the terms of his parole.
- Utica parolee arrested for DWI after Parkside Court crash
- Parolee wanted since October arrested in Rome
- Parolee facing several drug, weapon charges in Utica
- Utica woman charged with DWI after crashing car on Thruway
- Utica police officer charged with DWI
- Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator fired following DWI-Drugs arrest
- DWI arrest made following head-on crash in Whitesboro
- NASCAR chairman arrested for DWI, oxycodone possession
- Former STOP DWI coordinator in treatment, misses court date in Utica
- Utica man charged with DWI after fleeing traffic stop