UTICA – The Utica Police Department is investigating a report of shots fired in east Utica.
Just after 2 p.m., Utica police were called to the 600 block of Blandina Street, near Second Street, for a report of shots fired. Police say at this point, the shots are unconfirmed.
Police say the incident is currently under investigation.
- Utica police investigating reported shots fired on Blandina Street
- Blandina Street garage fire under investigation
- Police identify Blandina Street shooting victim
- Utica Police investigating a shots fired incident
- Utica Police investigate a shots fired incident
- Utica Police investigating a shots fired Incident
- Police arrest Utica man after shots fired on Erie Street
- Utica police investigating death on William Street
- Police: Blandina Street murder suspect was in a relationship with victim
- Arrests made in Utica shots-fired investigation