UTICA – The Utica Police Department is investigating a robbery at GPO Federal Credit Union that occurred Monday evening.
The robbery at GPO Federal Credit Union, located at 2711 Genesee Street, was reported at 5:02 p.m., according to the Oneida County 911 Center. Utica and New Hartford police departments were both dispatched to the scene.
Utica police say a white male came into the credit union at closing time and showed a note to the teller, and he was given an undisclosed amount of money. Police say the suspect did not display a weapon, and nobody was injured in the incident.
A suspect is not in custody at this time.
We will provide more information as it becomes available.
- Utica police investigating robbery at GPO Federal Credit Union
- CMN 2018 Thanks GPO Federal Credit Union
- Whitesboro man arrested in connection to GPO Federal Credit Union robbery
- Utica Police seek identity of man in connection to GPO robbery
- First Source Federal Credit Union announces leadership changes
- CMN 2018 Thanks Utica-Rome Credit Union Association
- Utica police investigate false reports of an armed robbery
- Dolgeville GPO worker accused of stealing from someone's checking account
- Utica police seek Stewart's Shops robbery suspect
- Utica police union backing Palmieri in mayoral race