UTICA – The Utica Police Department, the Thomas Lindsey Foundation and Bank of Utica are kicking off their outdoor summer movie series this evening.
Throughout the summer, free, family-friendly movies will be shown in different locations in Utica, from 5-7:30 p.m.
The moving shown this evening will be “Peter Rabbit,” and it will be in Seymour Park on Euclid Road.
There will be grilled hotdogs, fresh popcorn and refreshments provided. Attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during the movie.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
The full schedule for the summer movie series includes:
- July 10: Seymour Park (Euclid Road)
- July 20: Parkway Recreation Center
- July 27: Addison Miller Park (York Street and Old Burrstone Road)
- August 10: Quinn Playground (St. Vincent Street and Rutger Street)
- August 28: Chencellor Park (Bleecker Street and First Street)