ORISKANY, N.Y. -- The man accused of killing a Utica teenager last weekend is out of the hospital, and has been officially booked in jail.
Brandon Clark, 21 from Cicero, was charged with second-degree murder in the case.
Mug shot of Brandon Clark, the alleged killer of 17-year-old Bianca Devins.
He is now being held in the Oneida County Jail, after spending several days in the hospital recovering from what police say were self-inflicted wounds.
Clark is the alleged killer of his former girlfriend, Bianca Devins.
He is due in Utica City Court next week.
- Utica teen's alleged killer out of hospital, officially booked at Oneida County Jail
- NARCAN in Oneida County Jail
- Alleged killer officially charged in deaths of grandmother, landlord
- Books for Babies program kicks off in Oneida County
- City of Utica, Oneida County will both take on eminent domain process for downtown hospital
- Man accused of killing Utica teen appears in Oneida County Court
- Convicted killer from Utica denied appeal
- Herkimer woman accused of bringing drugs into Oneida County Jail
- Oneida County Jail to acquire full-time detection dog
- Oneida County Sheriff: Bail reform shrinking jail population