A 37-year-old Utica woman faces charges for allegedly having sex with a minor.
Marjorie Larsen is charged with rape.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Department, Larsen had sex with a teenage boy under the age of 17.
She’s being held at the Oneida County Correctional Facility on no bail.
The victim has been offered counseling.
- Utica woman accused of raping teenage boy
- Utica man faces rape charges
- 35-year-old Utica man accused of raping a child
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl
- Utica woman accused of stabbing female victim
- Chenango County man accused of holding woman down, raping her
- Teenager arrested following Utica shooting on Lincoln Avenue
- Rome man accused of raping female child
- Edmeston man accused of raping a minor
- Chittenango man accused of raping child