UTICA, NY – A Utica woman was arrested and charged with DWI after state police were called to the scene of a one-car accident on the Thruway.
State police responded to the accident just before 8 p.m. on Monday, where they found Rachelle S. Cobell, 37, of Utica, uninjured but allegedly intoxicated.
Cobell was taken to SP Schuyler to be processed, and found to have a blood alcohol level of .21%.
She was charged with aggravated driving with intoxicated, and received other vehicle and traffic violations.
Cobell was turned over to a sober third party and released on an appearance ticket. She is scheduled to appear in Utica City Court on Nov. 20.
- Utica woman charged with DWI after crashing car on Thruway
- One charged with DWI in Sunday Thruway accident
- DWI charge for woman driving wrong way on Utica arterial, crashing into oncoming car
- Woman charged with felony DWI after driving wrong way down Thruway
- Utica police officer charged with DWI
- Cherry Valley woman charged with DWI with child in car
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- 78-year-old New Hartford woman charged with DWI in crash
- Herkimer woman charged with aggravated DWI
- 3 area teens accused of stealing car from Utica before crashing on Thruway