NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- A Utica woman was injured in a crash that occurred on Monday afternoon in New Hartford.
Timothy Knaul, 25 of New Hartford, was attempting to cross Clinton Road in front a vehicle being operated by 23-year-old Sarah Hamad of Utica.
The two vehicles collided causing heavy damage to both vehicles.
Hamad complained of pain to her head and knee, and was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
Hamad was found to have an expired license and was issued a ticket for unlicensed operator.
Knaul was ticketed for failure to yield right of way at a stop sign.
- Utica woman injured in New Hartford two-car crash
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- Woman injured after crash into Utica hotel
- New Hartford woman injured in Higby Road crash
- New Hartford man injured in Verona crash
- 3 people injured in 2-vehicle crash in New Hartford
- Three-car crash causes power outages in South Utica, New Hartford
- Utica woman charged with DWI after crashing car on Thruway
- No serious injuries following New Hartford car, dump truck crash
- Teen injured in Sangerfield two-car crash