UTICA – Are you ready to get your green on?
St. Patrick’s Day is just five days away, and it’s not every year that the city of Utica gets to hold its parade on the actual holiday!
Utica’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade will begin at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 17 at Oneida Square. Local organizations, fire departments, businesses and others will march their way down Genesee Street and end at Columbia Street.
WKTV will once agian have live coverage of the parade beginning at 10 a.m. on NBC, and it will air again at 12 p.m. Sunday on NBC.
Judy Weeks, who has been involved with the local Irish community for years, will be Grand Marshal for the parade. She directed The Great American Irish Festival for five years and she has directed the St. Patrick’s Day Parade for the last eight years.
Saint Patrick’s Day is also called the Feast of Saint Patrick, and it’s a cultural and religious celebration held each year on March 17, the death date of St. Patrick, who was the patron saint of Ireland.
If you'll be attending or participating in the parade on Saturday, share your photos to social media using the hashtag #WKTVGreen and we'll add them to our online gallery!
- Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade set for 10AM Saturday
- St. Patrick's Day Parade underway in Utica
- WATCH: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade kicks off in Utica
- GALLERY: 2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade
- PHOTOS: 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade!
- Road closures, parking regulations for St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Old Forge celebrates St. Patrick's Day with annual parade
- Heading to Utica's St. Patrick's Day Parade? Bring a non-perishable food item
- 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade road closures, parking restrictions in Utica