HERKIMER, N.Y. -- Valley Health Services is celebrating 35 years of service by announcing plans to build a new senior care facility.
The new senior care complex will be built on Pine Grove Road adjacent to the assisted living facility, Valley Residential Services.
It will have a neighborhood style design with private rooms and private baths. It will also feature a cafe, activity center, outdoor patios and much more.
"It’s an extremely important opportunity for everyone at Valley Health Services to be able to look forward to the future and see what’s possible and caring for the people that we love so much,” said Lisa Betrus, the president.
The complex will cost around $58 million to build and take around 4 years to complete.
Groundbreaking is expected in 2020.
- Valley Health Services celebrating 35 years with plans for new facility
- Resident of Valley Health Services celebrates 100th birthday
- Valley Health Services breaks ground on expansion
- Utica Mutual celebrates 105 years in the Mohawk Valley
- National Weather Service celebrates 100 years of weather observations
- The Mohawk Valley Indian Association celebrates Navratri
- Delmonico's celebrates the new year
- Frankfort Kiwanis celebrating 90 years
- Local church celebrates 200 years
- Memorial services planned for John Smirk