Utica, N.Y.- A van caught fire in Utica on Saturday. This happened right near the Thruway entrance on North Genesee Street around 4:30 yesterday afternoon.
Utica fire officials say the driver told firefighters the van started to ride rough while in motion. The driver then noticed a fire coming from the hood, they got out and called 9-1-1.
The van is owned by cny cab and car service. There is no word yet on a cause for this incident.
No one was injured.
- Van fire in Utica
- Chadwicks van fire under investigation
- Mobile home catches fire in Van Hornesville
- Van Hornesville barn destroyed by fire overnight
- Van's Tavern closed for remodeling
- Fiat Chrysler recalls vans that may overheat, catch fire
- Utica Fire Department responds to East Utica for afternoon fire
- Utica police searching for man who allegedly attempted to lure child into van
- New Mobile Mammogram Van Serving Local Counties
- Mug Club: Mammography Van coming to Rome