TOWN OF PARIS- The Oneida County Sheriff's Office arrested a man after they say he jumped through the window of a residence and threatened someone with a weapon.
Deputies said Jonathon Cadwell, 26 of Vernon Center jumped through the window of a home in the Town of Paris and threatened someone with a knife and left before police arrived.
Cadwell was arrested for Burglary 2nd, and is being held for arraignment.
- Vernon Center man arrested after making threats with a knife
- Vernon Center residents discuss contaminated water issue
- Vernon man facing animal cruelty charges
- Man killed, teen injured in head-on crash in Vernon
- Canastota man accused of raping child in Vernon
- Vernon Downs prepares for upcoming racing season
- Vernon-Verona-Sherrill students host maple breakfast
- Woodstock 50 not giving up on Vernon
- Vernon Planning Board denies Woodstock 50 appeal
- UPDATE: Town of Vernon denies permit to hold Woodstock 50 at Vernon Downs