VERNON, N.Y. -- Woodstock 50 could be coming to the area.
Vernon Town Supervisor Randy Watson, and Vernon Downs officials have confirmed that the casino is one of five or six venues under consideration for Woodstock 2019.
Watson says Woodstock is in the process of filling out an application for a permit from the town, and says it's not yet complete.
The music festival is only two months away – August 16 through August 18 – but nowhere online is a location listed.
Steve Donnelly, of Vernon Downs, says he expects to hear either way, soon, as the music festival is only two months away.
WKTV will have more information as soon as it becomes available.
- Vernon Downs in the running for Woodstock 50 venue
- Woodstock 50 not giving up on Vernon
- Vernon Planning Board denies Woodstock 50 appeal
- Griffo weighs in on Vernon Downs-Woodstock 50 filing
- UPDATE: Town of Vernon denies permit to hold Woodstock 50 at Vernon Downs
- Vernon Downs officials try to answer residents concerns about Woodstock
- Woodstock 50 to appeal town of Vernon's denied permit
- DOH: Mass gathering permit not required if Woodstock 50 comes to Vernon Downs
- Woodstock 50 invites Vernon to embrace spirit of 'peace and love,' vows to hire locals
- Woodstock 50 cancelled, report says