A Vernon man is facing animal cruelty charges, according to the Central New York SPCA.
SPCA officials say 32-year-old Glen Wallis of Vernon was arrested on April 4 and charged with one count of animal cruelty for failing to provide proper sustenance to an animal, and one count of animal cruelty for confining an animal in unhealthy and unsanitary conditions, both of which are misdemeanors. SPCA officals did not specify what kind of animal Wallis allegedly mistreated.
Wallis was released on an appearance ticket for Vernon Town Court, and SPCA officials say the animal is receiving veterinary care at the CNY SPCA.
- Vernon man facing animal cruelty charges
- Animal Cruelty Workshop
- 2 charged with animal cruelty in North Norwich
- Multiple animals seized in disturbing animal cruelty case in Danube
- Town of Danube man in court to answer charges of animal cruelty
- Discussion on ways to improve animal cruelty laws
- Task force tackles growing animal cruelty problem in Otsego County
- Humane Society seeks donations after Danube animal cruelty arrest
- Schenectady man convicted of felony animal cruelty after killing neighbor's cat
- Vernon crash leads to DWI and Weapon charges