A Vernon man is facing animal cruelty charges, according to the Central New York SPCA.
SPCA officials say 32-year-old Glen Wallis of Vernon was arrested on April 4 and charged with one count of animal cruelty for failing to provide proper sustenance to an animal, and one count of animal cruelty for confining an animal in unhealthy and unsanitary conditions, both of which are misdemeanors. SPCA officals did not specify what kind of animal Wallis allegedly mistreated.
Wallis was released on an appearance ticket for Vernon Town Court, and SPCA officials say the animal is receiving veterinary care at the CNY SPCA.
- Vernon man facing animal cruelty charges
- Danube man accused of animal cruelty faces additional charges
- Animal Cruelty Workshop
- Franklin man arrested on animal fighting and cruelty charges
- 2 charged with animal cruelty in North Norwich
- Trump signs animal cruelty act into law
- Police seek help in animal cruelty case
- Multiple animals seized in disturbing animal cruelty case in Danube
- Town of Danube man in court to answer charges of animal cruelty
- Discussion on ways to improve animal cruelty laws