UTICA, N.Y. – A 72-year-old man who was arrested in November for allegedly sexually assaulting a girl under the age of 13, rejected a plea deal in Oneida County Court Wednesday.
Paul Fuller of Verona Beach faces 25 years to life in prison on charges of first- and second-degree course of sexual conduct against a child and predatory sexual assault against a child who is less than 13 years of age.
Rome police began investigating Fuller in July of 2019 before his arrest on Nov. 21.
- Verona Beach man accused of sexually assaulting girl under 13 rejects plea deal
- Verona Beach man accused of raping child
- 72-year-old Verona Beach man charged with predatory sexual assault against a child
- Local social worker accused of sexually abusing patient rejects plea deal
- Man accused of threatening Utica College rejects plea deal, will go to trial
- Rome man accused in connection with daughter's death rejects plea deal
- Rome mother charged in baby's death rejects plea deal
- Verona Beach closed due to algae blooms
- Sylvan Beach man accused of sexually abusing 2 children
- Sylvan Beach man accused of sexually abusing children pleads guilty